𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑰𝑬𝑫 𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙍𝘼
𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 / 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵
𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙀 𝙌𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙄𝙀𝘿
With over 20 years of experience delivering excellent driver education to learners, we’re looking for driven and passionate individuals to join the driving schools we partner with.
Instructors are supported and receive excellent conditions and pay rates. There are opportunities right now for qualified casuals, contractors and full time (with or without their own car).
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲:
Make an impact by teaching learner drivers the safe driving skills that will carry them through their lives, and help make Canberra’s roads safer in the process.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀:
• Ability to work autonomously by choosing your own working hours and maintaining your own working schedule
• A passion to teach students the skills and techniques to be independent and safer drivers.
𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲:
• Must hold a full Australian driver’s licence for 3 out of the last 4 years.
• Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics required for this role.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Support and guidance throughout the process of acquiring of Certificate IV
• Ongoing training and educational programs available to help you grow your business and instructing ability
If this opportunity sounds like something you’d be interested in, please contact us here ► https://roadreadycentre.com.au/act-driving-instructor-course/